Monday, October 28, 2013

Tired

The air is filled with emotion, I feel as though I can't breath.
My brain is bursting. Too many thoughts are rushing around, and I am starting to get dizzy.
It seems like someone could highlight me and with a push of a button I will be deleted.

There are so many personalities floating around, and I am caught in the middle.
I need sleep, sleep for the next thousand years. But even then that wouldn't be enough.

I'm tired

Tired of yelling

Tired of crying

Tired of being sad

Tired of being alone

Tired of pretending

Tired of feeling worthless

Pain seems to be the only thing telling me I am alive.
I wish I could sprout wings and fly, fly south for the winter.
Fly south from the sorrows.


4 comments:

  1. "Pain seems to be the only thing telling me I am alive."

    "It seems like someone could highlight me and with a push of a button I will be deleted."

    Oh. My. Gosh. Now you are inside my head. This is so freaking me I can't even begin to tell you how similar this is to me. You write to descriptively, it is so amazing. I love this whole post, this whole blog. I can't wait to find out who you are! Goodness this is so amazing. Gahh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I like what you have done with your blog (: It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is incredible...holy shiiiipoop. Yep. Wow. You are so so so good, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I envy your writing! Seriously. Damn girl.

    ReplyDelete