Friday, October 25, 2013

Things That Bug The Freaking Crap Out of Me

1. People driving 45 in a 45 (Drive faster!!)

2. Acting cool around someone you like. (Act like yourself! Don't try to impress, just be you!)

3. When people talk during a movie (Shut up!)

4. Couples (If I was with someone I wouldn't mind so much)

5. My sisters.....yup

6. People asking me the same question a million times when I have already answered them.

7. Valentines Day. (It is so pointless)

8. People standing in the middle of the hall ways....Move!!

9. Hypocrites (I stand in the middle of the hall too) 

10. Writing an essay and the teacher deciding they aren't going to collect it.

11. Others cutting in front of me.

12. Standing in lines. (Disneyland)

13. When I sit down and someone asks me to do something. (I just sat down for Pete's sake)

14. When I can't find the remote.

15. Lying.

16. Calling a girl "chick". (Really?)

17. Cleaning my room.

18. When people repeat the same things over and over. (Daja vu)

19. Judging others.

20. Some people in general. (Why are you so full of yourself?)

21. Texting someone and them not replying.

22. People ignoring you.

23. Traffic. (That's a given)

24. Wearing shoes. (Can't we all just walk barefoot or in socks)

25. Pretending to be something you're not.

6 comments: