Monday, October 14, 2013

Sunset Post


"nothing makes sense anymore

My head is under water and they tell me to breath easy?
The water is over powering. The passion gets deeper. The fire is overwhelming.
I heard the sound of myself breaking this time. I believed the hurricane would let me out alive.

Something was doing cartwheels in my mouth. Do you know that feeling?
I got scared and breathed so deep I thought I drowned. I started crying (thawing outside the lines.)

The story has dust on it now. Hello to high and dry.

I learned to live with the pain.
The stings. The numbness. The screams. The silence. The emptinessThis torched soul has been on this earth too long. Fighting to keep sane. I am the rain drop that you follow with your eyes as it slides down the car window during a rain storm.
The falling. The helplessness. The eventual death.

My bones know I am depressed and they use it against me. What do I do now? I am running on low. The emptiness is filling up quickly.

 I am drawing lines and circles and nothing makes sense anymore. My heart drips with despair and my fingers limp with loneliness. I am in a daze more than I breath. I have fought so much. 
My soul is tired. My body is fired. My emotions are done. My mental state is gone.
My head is spinning in circles, and a pounding migraine comes on. But it doesn't effect me. It is nothing new. I don't even know what life is anymore.

 No more passion. No more desire. No more love. No more hope.

So tie me to a post. Wipe away my past. I will give in. Then give me strengththrough pain.
I might be hollow but I am brave. I don't know how I have come this far, even if all I have done is taken one step in life since the day I was born.

Only if you knew. If only you knew."


-Sunset

7 comments:

  1. You are too kind! Thank you so so much!! I feel so honored (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should feel honored. This post was absolutely UNREAL. and...I have nothing more to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sick. definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adding this to my blog list.. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "My bones know I am depressed and they use it against me" #ordinarykindof

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete