Monday, November 18, 2013

Wine


How to Cook a Turkey

  1. Buy a turkey
  2. Have a glass of wine
  3. Stuff turkey
  4. Have a glass of wine
  5. Put turkey in oven
  6. Relax, and have another few glasses of wine
  7. Turk the bastey
  8. Wine of glass another get
  9. Ponder meat thermometer
  10. Glass yourself another pour wine
  11. Bake wine for 4 hours
  12. Take the oven out of the turkey
  13. Floor turkey up off pick
  14. Turk the carvey
  15. Get yourself another wottle of bine
  16. Tet the sable, and pour yourself another glass of turkey
  17. Say grace, throw-up, and pass out.

    Note: Wine may be substituted with chocolate milk...or whatever floats your boat

6 comments:

  1. hahaha this made me laugh :) and yes, chocolate milk would be lovely. although I don't think it would have the same effect haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I'm definitely chuckling. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. laughed for a solid minute, made my day xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this is super creative and so good. A+++

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly brightened my day. Too good. Had to re-read a few parts because I thought I was switching the words because I was tired hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely amazing! laughing to damn hard!!

    ReplyDelete