Sunday, November 10, 2013

Curse

My head is pounding
I have all these ideas flowing in and out
But having no idea how to complete them
That's my curse

Not being able to get what is in my head
Out into the world for everyone to see
It's a burden
It makes my head pound

Writing, scratching out, writing, scratching out
I write down sentences then cross them out
And start all over
Never liking what I put
Or what I draw

So many ideas are pouring into my head
But none flow out
How I wish they would flow out
But that's my curse

Always second guessing myself
I'm sure that doesn't help
But I want it all to be perfect
But yet I don't at the same time

My mind is testing me
Seeing if I am serious with it all
Serious about my future
But I don't know what I want my future to hold

Blabbering on and on
I don't even know what I'm saying
Then...BAM...mind block
How do I go on...Damn curse

But then at times
Times like this
 It all flows out of me
I'm not even thinking

I don't know what I am typing
It is just appearing on the screen
I don't know where it is coming from
But my head pounds

Pounds and pounds
All my ideas
Then without warning
It stops



5 comments:

  1. "My mind is testing me"

    Such a great line. Couldn't be more real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought tears to my eyes...YOU ARE AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many ideas are pouring into my head But none flow out
    How i wish they would flow out
    I totally agree with this.

    #STOLEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very unique style of writing. That is awesome. I don't believe in curses. :{)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I not see this??

    You wrote this for me, didn't you? Jk, but seriously. This is me.

    I LOVE THIS. ..that's all haha love you!!!

    ReplyDelete