Thursday, September 12, 2013

What Is Love?




What is love? Love surrounds you. It is what gives you happiness, "Love lifts us up where belong, where eagles fly on a mountain high. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away for one happy day."

 I have never experienced the kind of everlasting love that you see in movies, or what you read in books. In fact books make me cry, because I want what they have.

To be in love with someone means you give them your heart with no regrets, because they are the ones that are carrying the other half of your soul. The one who will complete you.


Of course I know and understand nothing of this, but I would hope that this is what love is.


What is Love? Is it something you can see or touch? No, but it is something that you can feel. You feel it in your chest, where your heart is, unless you want to feel it in your feet that is cool too. But you can feel it in your soul. It will spread throughout you and fill you with warmth.


Love is you and me falling into eternity.









3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this!

    "You feel it in your chest, where your heart is, unless you want to feel it in your feet that is cool too."

    Super good, loved it.

    Oh and the title of your post totally reminded me of a song...I can't even think of what it's called. "what is love?? baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more..." ya that one haha

    Anywho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps i like the background picture on your blog...pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete