Friday, September 6, 2013

To The Sky

Look to the sky.

Do you remember playing that game when you were little? That game where you look up into the clouds and try to see what the clouds looked like. And most of us probably said a bunny or some sort of animal. And most of us have probably stopped that game. But not me.
 
I look to the clouds for inspiration.
 
I look to get new ideas.
 
There are many things in the clouds. But we never lay down and look up anymore. We are too busy with homework, or we have other places to be. But I think that we should all make time to stop and look up, no matter where we are. 
 
Just stop , and look up.
 
 Look to see what are in the clouds that day.
 
 Look and see if you can see something that you have never seen before.
 
Look and find the creativity that is inside of you, because we all have it.
 
Just look.
 


5 comments:

  1. I will be the first to say that this was an awesome post. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great! Looking up is advice I think we all need, so great job putting it into words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good!
    I miss doing this...I still do it but not as often as I want to.
    I really really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great message. We all need to be reminded.

    I don't have time either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming from someone who is obsessed with the sky. Coming from someone who maybe spends too much time gazing...I appreciate this. I agree. LOOK UP.

    ReplyDelete